Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crafts with my Sisters!

I have four amazing sisters - two of them came by the other day to do some Pin inspired crafting!

First up - a custom frame for my younger sister Jenn's house! She found the pin in the pic below and asked if I would help her!  You don't have to ask me twice!!
I love the way hers turned out - she choose great colors!


Next - Ms. Kellie saw a feather hair clip and wanted it really badly.  My youngest sister, Stephanie, has been making jewelry and hair accessories for months and months (and she's really good at it too).  So we asked if she would help create one for Ms. Kellie.


Lastly - Stephanie will be going to a Halloween party and is dressing up as Ke$ha.  I must admit I only vaguely know who that is.  To do this she needed a custom bleached shirt. We used newspaper to protect the shirt, she then dipped a Q-tip in bleach and 'drew' on the shirt.  It was really easy and reminded me of several other projects I've seen on Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm "hopping" by for Mom Blog Monday and am the newest follower of your blog! I would love for you to follow back at http://www.EcoCrazyMom.com.

    I'm so excited I discovered your blog and would love to keep in touch. I'm always up for exchanging guest posts and love to network with other bloggers. Please feel free to add your link to my Blog Directory under the "bloggers" tab.

    Smiles,
    Terri
    @EcoCrazyMom

    ReplyDelete