Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Cards!

Well I finally got back to work last night! I made three cards for my sister, she comes home in mid-September so including these cards I only have three left to make! Crazy! I remember when I decided to start sending her a card a week it was going to be about 50 cards and I wasn't sure I could do it!

This card is my favorite from last night, love the "Cosmo Cricket" paper and cute layout.
I got all three ideas from the PaperCrafts magazine I was working out of a few months ago. I'm still determined to get a card from each of the pages in that issue. And actually think I will continue to try and do that. Now that my sister is coming home I'm going to focus on birthday, thank you and just because cards.

I cut out the robots and planet from a sheet of paper I had with all sorts of robot/rocket ship stuff on it. The back strip is also from the same paper, this is simple and easy but still really cute.I wasn't so sure about this card as I was working on it, I didn't love it. But after I stamped it and turned it to the side I like it a lot better. And I love the colors!

Days since start: 212
Projects done: 159 (53 projects behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment