Monday, August 9, 2010

More Birthday Cards...

Alison came by this weekend and we sat for hours getting some cards done!! This is what we came up with. Most were done together so I'm counting this as 5 projects for me!
These were all done by Alison, but the cut outs were me! This was a 'challenge project' we found some supplies we didn't think we would use and had to do something cute with it. This is what I came up with - we didn't think we would use the chipboard or the ribbon - I also didn't think I would use that stamp again. So there you go! Cute card - that I might just do again! Alison came up with the cute card in the top photo on the left. I was pretty impressed!

These two cards were from the same 'template' we were using, but all me!


Days since start: 216
Projects done: 167 (49 projects behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment