Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scrap Pages - finally!

(I don't know why this keeps uploading sideways)

The first page is for my sisters book (5 pages done, I'm hoping to have about 18 done before she gets home) She has been sending a lot of photos with other missionaries so I thought this would be cute. The tree, sentiment and the birds are from "Straight from the Nest".

The other two pages are from Thanksgiving in 2008! We went to a park by my in-laws house and then (of all things) broke a pinata, very fun! "Happy Thanksgiving" was from the 'Wild Card' cartridge, the leaves and acorns are from "Doodlecharms".
I'm really hoping to get one more page for Kellie's book done today, but also need to do a card for my niece (since she was pretty bummed at dinner tonight).
Days since start: 117
Projects done: 120

No comments:

Post a Comment