Monday, May 31, 2010

More Sunday Cards

This is a thank you card using the card kit I got in the mail, I love the stripes and think I'll do a few birthday cards in these colors for all the boy birthdays!!

The butterflies and the "love you" both came off the "Stamping" cartridge I just on in the mail (for free with my cricut rewards points!) I'm still working on it but love the way this turned out.

I got the idea for this card from the last "Card Maker Magazine" they used a real coke can, but I thought I would cut myself and then whoever was opening the card would cut themselves also. I just know that kind of people ;) So I made the flowers from an 12 pack coke box and added the "Hello" from the Stamping cartridge. My sister on a mission loves coke and I'm going to send her this card this week!

Days since start: 146
Projects done: 145

No comments:

Post a Comment