Thursday, January 28, 2010

Raise your hand if you thought I gave up...

Well I didn't!! Project 15 was done on Sunday (1/24), a card for my nephews birthday party. Since then I've been working on ten 'scrap' pages. These are going to be the cover sheets for the family reunion schedule this summer. So as soon as they are all done I"ll post them!
This card was made with my cricket, using the 'everyday paper dolls' cartridge. Also the 'Happy Birthday' was cut with the 'beyond birthdays', the stars are just a punch I have.

So I'm a little behind at the moment, but will be caught up by the end of this weekend. And with all the cards I need to make for my sister I may even be back ahead of schedule after this weekend. (I hope)
Days since start 23
Projects completed 15

No comments:

Post a Comment