Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 Day Resolution

I've decided I'm way to far behind in my scrapbooking, I kept up with my daughters book for about a year and slowly got to be about a year and a half behind. To try and keep myself on track I've made up my mind to scrap 365 pages or cards in the next 365 days, as well as keep each month in my daughters book to a maximum of three pages.

This goal should get me caught up with all the ongoing projects I've committed myself to (stupid, stupid, stupid), which includes a book for my younger sister to document the 18 months she will be living in another state on a religious mission (should end up being about 40 pages) as well as a card a week for her until she gets home in October.

I'll be updating with scans of cards/pages as well as the progress I'm making. Starting today!


Day 1
Total projects done = 0

No comments:

Post a Comment